Thursday, June 8, 2017

The First Interlocking

No track plan as of yet, but I have decided as previously mentioned I want to incorporate water and interlockings. Here is one schematic I drew up late the other night. I have decided to go with Central Valley 150' Truss Bridge with Walkways #1820 for the mainline bridges. For the single track bridge, I plan on using the RS Laser Kits 60 Foot Span Girder Bridge #31064. I don't know anything about this kit but figured I would give it a try. I know many people have reported the quality of the Micro Engineering bridges can be less than desirable. I was inspired by the scene created on my friend Allen's Little Rock Line. Check out Allen's blog as he does some excellent work.  http://thelittlerockline.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment