Saturday, January 13, 2018

Progress Report - More Bridge Work

This morning, I spray bombed the Walthers Double Track Truss bridge.  It looks pretty good.  Now, for some rust.



I also attended the World's Greatest Hobby Show.  I haven't been to a show in probably ten years.  This was the biggest by far.  The Sipping & Switching Society of NC had an incredibly large modular layout  We saw quite a few long trains travers that railroad.  The radius on on some of the curves had be 12 feet or more.  It was crazy!  I watched them back up a 125 car sand train into the yard.  No derailments!  








This bridge was super long!





This is the kind of Legos I like!

Love the street running!




The lines painted on this road were exceptional!


Speaking of donuts....

I saw this on a display layout and managed to find one at the show.  I can't wait to add to the layout.

More great street running!


No comments:

Post a Comment